BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BEAR

this Friday,,
me myself,,my friends;yana and ezi will go to Malacca for the convocation..
we will sell bouquet of bear,,,
it's very beautifull..
the sample that we will sell that day...



it cost u only RM30 until RM65 only...
its really reasonable i think..



its realy beautifull right??






want more??
the supplier not e-mail the catalog yet,,
so,,keep waiting and view my blog yea..

who interested,,
easily contact me!!

MARYAM NADWAH

6 comments:

Jay said...

nak satu,... hehe...:P

IcHiGoReNg said...

so cute..bestnye

AtEn said...

nice bear..


hee..

maryam nadwah said...

interested?
come to our booth at malacca this saturday kayh??

maryam nadwah said...

cme to our booth this saturday...=)

mira said...

i want...hehehehe=)